Weekend update 1
I've finally signed up for the tournament which means I have just 3 weeks to paint up an anvil of doom and 18 slayers. Doesn't sound too bad but it's a fairly work intensive 3 weeks.
The anvil of doom is coming along with both guards done and the anvil well on the way. I still need to get started on the runesmith although being mostly fur and beard I'm hoping he paints up quite quickly. My next job on the anvil is to try and tidy things up which I think will need to be done with black lining although I've no idea how much will need to be done to get it looking right. I also bought some brass rod to replace the missing banner poles but that can be left for last. I'm still deciding on how to base it.
So far the slayers have only been primed. It's a lighter tone than I would have liked however I'm sure a good wash will help. I'm going to break them down into groups of 3 so I can see some progress and starting with the least detailed I should make some quick progress. While most of these were bought new from GW two were from eBay so I've included a before pic just incase you painted it. Also an elf.
Thanks for reading.





Comments
Post a Comment