40 days sounds like a lot

 As always time is running out but I'm keeping just ahead of it all being hopeless. I have 40 days left to get an army painted which luckily includes some re-basing like my chaos lord on "gorebeast chariot". A quick job which sadly involved repairing his halberd after some impatient manhandling. I rushed the pictures so they are a little washed out.



The marauders are also coming along with another 4 done. The remaining 12 should hopefully get done quite quickly as I've already painted their tunics, fur and capes.

So what's left to paint and re-base? I have a giant and war shrine (which will be my baggage train) that need to be rebased along with a couple objective markers which I still need to figure out. For painting there's the 12 marauders, 3 mostly painted dragon ogres, 7 chaos warriors, a gigantic spawn and a bsb. It seems doable if I can just keep myself focused and not lose hope.

As always there's a carrot and stick situation going on which could affect my progress. The stick is the event itself, I'm not that great with people so I really need a well painted army to protect me. If I can win best painted in a large group that would be amazing.

The carrot is my next painting project. With the new battle march games I can build an army of classic chaos miniatures which I'm really excited about starting. I'm thinking two champions of ruin, Khorne and Nurgle, each with group of ten warriors. Not exactly a balanced force but should be great fun to paint.

Thanks for reading 


Comments

Popular Posts